Bath Spa Deals – the best offers for detoxing in 201931 December 2018
Looking forward to a New Year detox after Christmas? Here’s our guide to some of the best Bath spa deals and packages, so you can start planning your pamper day…
Thermae Relax at the Thermae Bath Spa
For £138 a person (although look out for January 2019 spa offers at the Thermae Bath Spa), you can completely recharge your batteries with a luxurious four-hour spa session. Choose from a trio of treatments including:
- Roman Trilogy – a salt and coffee body scrub, relaxing vanilla and ylang ylang massage and revitalising facial
- Deep Relax Hot Stones – an amazing hot stones massage for ultimate relaxation, perfect if Christmas has been a bit stressful!
- Sooth and Smooth Trilogy – a sea salt scrub followed by a warming black pepper, lavender and rosemary body wrap, finishing with a soothing aromatherapy head massage.
It sounds like bliss! Plus, the package includes two dishes from the menu, use of the Wellness Suite, the open-air pool on the rooftop and other lovely facilities.
Fancy staying right next door? Our spacious Hot Bath apartment is right in the city centre and perfect for Bath spa breaks!
Twilight Spa Package at Macdonald Hotel Bath
This is one of the most affordable Bath spa deals, ideal if you’re feeling the pinch after Christmas spending. This evening treat is just £39 and includes a 25-minute Elemis treatment. Take your pick from Superfood Facial, Salt Scrub, Back Massage or other detox or relaxation treatments. You’ll also get a glass of prosecco when you arrive and can use the spa facilities before and/or after your treatment. As an added bonus, there’s an extra 20% off if you book any other treatments in advance, and you get a £10 voucher for the spa store too.
The Macdonald Hotel in Bath is conveniently close to our Larchmont Lodge and Darlington’s properties if you fancy making a weekend of it – go on, treat yourself!
Winter Spa Day at The Bath Priory
This sumptuous package at the beautiful Garden Spa at The Bath Priory can be used all the way up to the end of February, so it’s perfect for detoxing after Christmas indulgence. It’s £119 a person Monday to Friday, and an extra £10 on Sundays – you can’t book for Saturdays unfortunately. This is one of the best Bath spa packages around at the moment, as it includes:
- A 60-minute luxury treatment, choose from Shea Nurturing Massage, Shea Nourishing Comfort Facial or a L’OCCITANE Discovery Back Massage & Facial.
- A glass of Champagne
- Full use of the spa facilities
- Complementary use of comfortable slippers, robes and towels
- A two-course lunch in The Pantry restaurant
- 20% off any other spa treatments you book in advance.
There are plenty of other Bath spa deals available at this wonderful venue, including a Saturday Morning Escape package featuring lunch, 30-minute treatment and full use of facilities including steam pod, pool and pool-side sauna for £99 a person.
You’ll find The Bath Priory on Weston Road, only a short walk from a number of gorgeous Bath Holiday Rentals properties located near to the iconic Royal Crescent.