Morford Mews House
- Beautiful modern house that sleeps 6
- Ground floor: Bedroom with double bed, bathroom with walk in shower, doors to the private garden and entrance hall.
- First floor, Open plan with large fully stocked kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table for 6, smart TV and lounge seating for 6
- Second floor: Master bedroom with king size bed, plenty of free standing and built in storage, family bathroom with shower over bath, and a further bedroom which can be made up as twins or a superking bed.
- Private parking space directly in front of the house.There is also a permit for street parking for a 2nd car, this is available for holidays completed by 17th December 2022
- East facing private garden with table and chairs for al fresco dining
- Less than 5 minutes walk to the start of the high street
- Close to shops and restaurants
- Pet friendly for one well behaved dog
- High speed broadband
- Awarded 5 stars by Visit England
A private parking space in front of the house allows you to park up directly at the property and enter into a spacious, long entrance. There is a chest of drawers and a chair to help with removing shoes and getting unloaded with items. There is a shower room on this floor with w.c., sink and large walk in shower. Further along is a bedroom with a 4'6 double floating bed to allow easier access around the bed. Chest of drawers and wardrobe. This bedroom has views and access to the private garden with astro turf, lots of plants and a table and 4 chairs. Additional chairs are stored inside the property for groups larger than 4.
The first floor is perfect for sociable living. The open plan layout has a new fully fitted kitchen with large breakfast bar, 3 bar stools, single oven, built in microwave, induction hob, large fridge and separate freezer and everything you need for meals at home. There is a table to seat 6 with 4 chairs and one bench separating the kitchen and lounge. The lounge has a large 4 seater sofa, a couple of arm chairs, pouf, storage, smart TV with netflix and 2 large windows making the room light and airy.
The second floor has 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom with w.c, sink and shower over bath. Bedroom 2 has zip and link beds so can be made up as twins or a superking 6' bed. There is a dressing table and stool and behind the curtains is plenty of storage space, hanging rails, drawers and the boiler.
The property benefits from a private parking space. Alternatively the Bath Spa train and bus stations are a 20 minute walk away or a short taxi ride. The property has many restaurants and shops within a few minutes walk or the top of the high street is a 5 minute walk away.
- Welcome pack
- Linens and towels
- Weekly clean (min 11 night stay)
- Weekly linen change (min 11 night stay)
- Free internet access
- All utilities (except telephone charges)
Located a couple minutes walk from the property is a large co-op and several lovely restaurants. Bath's high street is within a 5 minute stroll through streets lined with Georgian architecture and the Assembly Rooms Fashion Museum. Saville Row has lots of shops, wine bars and restaurants. The famous Circus and Royal Crescent landmarks are a 2-5 minute walk away and Victoria park is within 5 minutes and has miniature golf, large outdoor children's playground, botanical gardens, hot air balloon trips, bbq areas and tennis courts. Ice skating as well over the Xmas period. Waitrose supermarket is in the center of Bath so within a ten minute walk. George street is a 5 minute walk away and is lined with restaurants, bars and clubs. Bath is a city of culture and art with music, food and literature festivals throughout the year. After all the activity, pamper yourselves in the piping hot pools of the Thermae Spa, or enjoy a night at The Theatre Royal or Komedia Comedy Club. Whatever you choose to do, shopping, sightseeing or entertainment, most pursuits are a pleasant stroll of about 5-10 minutes away from your apartment.
|Double Bedrooms:||1 double and 1 king|
|Twin Bedrooms or Double:||zip and link|
|Weekly Price:||£1380.00 - 1990.00|
|Short Break from:||Loading pricing|
- Smart TV
- Bluetooth TV Soundbar
- High Speed Broadband
- Hair Dryer
- Sonos sound system
- Netflix movies
- FF Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
Floor Plans & Access Statements
You can download floor plan and access statements for this property from the links below.Access Statement
Chargeable Services Available
- Additional cleaning, £36 per 2 hours
- Additional linen changes £36 per bedroom
- Admin fee
- High Chair
- Travel Cot (Sheet/bedding not included - Please note, base mattress is a standard thin travel cot mattress)