- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower room: The bed can be made up as 2 singles or a Superking. Wall-mounted TV. Hair dryer provided. Double wardrobe and shelved cupboard
- 1 Double bedroom: The bed can be made up as 2 singles or a Superking. Wall-mounted TV. Hair dryer provided and triple wardrobe
- Family bathroom: Bathroom with large walk in shower located opposite the lounge and just down from the 2nd bedroom.
- Living space: More than sufficient seating for 4 guests. Large wall-mounted smart TV with Netflix and all mod cons.
- Fully stocked kitchen: The kitchen is complete with almost every gadget you could wish for, including a 2 bottle wine chiller, and state of the art coffee maker (takes coffee pods). Table with bench seating for 4 in the kitchen.
- Location: You cannot get any more central! Located on Milsom St above Jolly's department store. Shops, restaurants and tourist attractions are all within a few minutes walk. George St, lined with bars and restaurants is also close by.
- State of the art home entertainment: Sonos speaker, Amazon Alexa and smart TVs throughout.
- Activities: Located within a 5-10 minute walk of all of Bath's famous attractions.
- Artwork: In addition to lovely artwork throughout the property, the owner is a photographer who has photographed many top A-listers from around the world. You will find many of the walls adorned with them.
- Awards. Awarded plum guide certificate of excellence and 5 star gold from Visit England Tourism
An elegant gated-entrance with carved granite and mosaic tiling leads into this unique residence at the heart of the city centre. A wide presidential-style staircase transports you to a spacious 2nd floor apartment, with flexible ambient room temperature provided by a heat exchange system, allowing you to heat the property on colder days and cool the property on warmer days.
Each bedroom and the lounge are fitted with wall-mounted Samsung “Frame” TVs, complete with Netflix as well as many other features. When the TV is off, it is designed to turn your TV into a piece of elegantly framed art, enhancing your space and expressing your style.
There are original sash windows and decorative fireplaces throughout and each bedroom is at opposite ends of the property giving privacy during your stay.
The light west-facing living area has 2 large original sash windows with views of a courtyard and chimney pots. At night, when everything is lit, it feels like you have been transported into a Mary Poppins movie! There is a large 3 seater sofa, a 2 seater love sofa and a Charles Eames lounge chair, so comfortable it will be fought after following a day of sightseeing. The lounge has many side tables and chests in dark wood, numerous table lamps, an antique mirror, a large wall-mounted TV with Netflix, and captivating framed photographs.
The contemporary dark grey and white corian kitchen has an induction hob, an electric oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a generous fridge and a separate freezer. The cupboards are filled with lovely glasses, Denby crockery and there is a separate larder which stores the bin and numerous gadgets so that you shouldn't want for anything. A large butcher's block with storage underneath is located behind the kitchen door. It stores a state of the art Nespresso coffee machine (with some pods to get you started), a 4 slice Dualit toaster and a “Wine Art” 2 bottle wine cooler, allowing you to store red and white wine at the correct serving temperature. Moreover, thanks to an innovative vacuum system, “Wine Art” preserves 2 open bottles from oxidation, for up to 10 days after opening. There is a table with padded bench style seating for 4 guests which is easily moveable allowing you to make the most of the space in the kitchen.
The master bedroom with 2 large original sash windows and secondary glazing is located at the south end of the hallway. The bed can be made up as either a 6' superking or 2 singles. Complete with 2 bedside tables, each with a large table lamp and 3 drawers. A vanity unit with hair dryer and illuminated make-up mirror above are also provided. Plenty of storage is available with a built-in double wardrobe and a separate built-in cupboard with fixed shelving A wall-mounted smart TV with Netflix is located above an original decorative fireplace. A bluetooth Sonos speaker is also located here but this can be removed and used in any room. The contemporary ensuite shower-room has a corner shower, wc and large sink with storage underneath, along with an illuminated mirrored cabinet.
There is a cupboard outside the master bedroom which houses the combination washer/dryer and the wi-fi router. At the other end of the hallway you will find another cupboard with the vacuum, ironing board, drying rack and a safe to lock away your valuables. The long hallway is filled with more fabulous photographs and artwork, a console table, table lamp, and an umbrella stand with 4 umbrellas.
Half way along the hallway you will find the family shower-room. This contemporary shower room is smoothly tiled throughout and has a large walk in shower with glass screen, a wc and a hand basin with storage under, along with an illuminated mirrored cabinet and shelf space for toiletries.
The 2nd bedroom has a large sash window with secondary glazing and a bed which can be made up as either 2 singles or a 6' superking. A wall-mounted TV with Netflix is opposite the bed. There is plenty of storage provided by a triple wardrobe with shelving and hanging space. Bedside tables with 3 drawers. A console table complete with illuminated make-up mirror above. Finally a large free standing mirror to help ensure you are looking your best before you step out.
- Welcome pack
- Linens and towels
- Weekly clean (min 11 night stay)
- Weekly linen change (min 11 night stay)
- Free internet access
- All utilities (except telephone charges)
Immediately outside Milsom Apartments is Baths atmospheric main shopping thoroughfare. A stimulating mix of well known brands and independent retailers. Jolly’s, one of Baths oldest stores, established in 1823 is located just below Milsom Apartments. The Ivy Brasserie and The Botanist Restaurants are less than 1 minutes walk! Whether it be the theatre, a museum visit, comedy clubs, pampering at the thermae spa, restaurants, historic sites, galleries, great shops or bars, you can find them all within an easy stroll. Additionally there are seasonal markets, food and literary festivals throughout the year.
Bath is a city best explored on foot to appreciate its Georgian architecture and vibrant street culture. The central location of Milsom Retreat allows easy access to Bath Spa train or coach stations which are a short 10 minute walk. Waitrose supermarket is close by for everyday necessities.
|Twin Bedrooms or Double:
|£1230.00 - 1555.00
|Short Break from:
- Hair Dryer
- Digital radio, bluetooth enabled
- Sonos sound system
- Netflix movies
- FF Kitchen
Stayed here over the second week of our extended half term as a family of four inc. older teenagers, on this visit to Bath we chose this apartment as we needed more space. The photos don't show how great this apartment is, it's very smart, spacious, spotlessly clean and it is extremely well appointed with all the latest gadgets. TV's were crystal clear and the two shower rooms made getting ready much easier. Comfy furniture and beds. You cannot find fault this apartment in any way, the owners have supplied everything. The location on Milsom Street made our stay very enjoyable, parking in Bath always a little tricky over school holidays, but was very grateful for the Central permit.
The apartment was fully kitted out with every item you may need and a few extra. We were delighted with the coffee machine and the wine cooler. We loved the interior design, topped off by the impressive black and white photos.
Thank you Alexa for such a warm welcome! We hope to return one day.
Chargeable Services Available
- Additional cleaning, £36 per 2 hours
- Additional linen changes £36 per bedroom
- Admin fee
- High Chair
- Travel Cot (Sheet/bedding not included - Please note, base mattress is a standard thin travel cot mattress)