Covid-19 advice and information
We appreciate these are very uncertain times throughout the World. Throughout this crisis, we have been working hard to protect our Guests, the Team and our Owners.
Customers are advised to keep up to date with the latest government advice on travel and should take in to account the latest government guidance and their own personal circumstances before deciding whether to travel.
- What happens if the government impose further travel restrictions that mean I cannot go?
Customers can book with confidence and know that if you are unable to travel because a property is unavailable due to government restrictions, you will have options to amend your booking for up to one year from original travel.
- What happens if the government enforce lockdown on my location so I cannot travel?
The government guidance is constantly being reviewed and updated and is always subject to change. Before deciding whether to travel, customers should ensure they have checked and understood the relevant government guidance that is applicable to them and their party. If you are unable to travel due to government guidance or restrictions that means the property is available, but you cannot get there, we will do our best to facilitate a transfer to a different date in the future, subject to the Property Owner’s agreement.
- I am travelling from abroad where the travel restrictions are different to the UK. What should I do?
In the event you are unable to travel due to restrictions from within your own country. Please send an email to Bath Holiday Rentals with the information about your booking and the restrictions stopping you from travelling. We will do our best to facilitate guest requests to transfer the dates of their holiday if they are unable to travel due to restrictions in their own location, subject to the Property Owner’s agreement.
- Government guidance says only limited households can mix on a holiday. What does this mean for my booking?
The government guidance is constantly being reviewed and updated and is always subject to change. Before deciding whether to travel, customers should ensure they have checked and understood the relevant government guidance that is applicable to them and their party.
If you are unable to travel due to government guidance or restrictions that means the property is available, but your party make up is against the guidance and you decide you do not wish to travel, we will do our best to facilitate a transfer to a different date in the future, subject to the Property Owner’s agreement.
- What extra measures are being put in place at properties to stop the spread of coronavirus?
- All of our properties are already cleaned to a high standard and in light of the current situation all of our team have been provided with additional information around changeovers, key collection and cleaning best practice to help reduce the risks at properties where possible.
- The team will all wear gloves and masks.
- If your stay is scheduled to have a mid stay clean and linen change then please note the
- You must notify Bath Holiday Rentals before the housekeeper’s arrival if you are displaying any symptoms.
- Where possible you would vacate the property whilst it is being cleaned. If this is not possible, then we will need to ensure guests are always in a different room from the Housekeeper.
- Although the properties will be cleaned and disinfected before your arrival, we will also leave additional disinfectants and cleaning products in the property for Guest use.
- Property is ventilated between guests
- We have always run a very personable service and have greeted out guests and helped with luggage. However, during this crisis, and with the need for social distancing, we will be arranging self check ins and telephone walk throughs. Should you need help with your luggage this can be coordinated before your arrival. All parties will need to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing.
- We will always want to maintain our high customer service standards. Therefore, when in the property, if there are any issues arising at any time, we want you to alert us and we will coordinate a safe time to come to the property and solve any problems.