Planning a big bash? Here are 7 of the best Bath holiday properties for large parties13th July 2017
A weekend away is a fabulous way to celebrate a landmark birthday or other big occasion, and what better place than Bath? The city is bursting with unique places to shop, eat and drink, as well as cultural, historical and architectural gems.
Bath Holiday Rentals is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a large but luxurious home-from-home for your bash. With apartments and whole houses available for the weekend or longer in amazing city centre locations, some sleeping up to 18 people, there’s no reason you can’t have your own slice of gorgeous Bath architecture.
Here are just 7 of your many options, all suitable for large parties:
- Gay Street House. Stay right in the centre of Bath in a glamorous Georgian town house (designed by no other but the renowned architect John Wood the Younger in 1755) with up to 13 friends or family members. Enjoy spacious, light-filled rooms and 6 bedrooms over 5 stunning floors, and even your own beautiful landscaped garden – all just minutes’ walk from Bath’s main high street.
- Haystack. This amazing city centre apartment for 14 people offers simply stunning views across Bath, while the city’s thriving nightlife scene is just moments away. A grand apartment in a listed Georgian building and with the most social of living rooms, Haystack is the perfect party pad.
- Avonleigh House. With ample room for 10 people and in an enviable central spot on Pulteney Gardens, this large Victorian villa is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. A pretty and airy house with a small garden for alfresco dining, Avonleigh House offers the best of both country and city living in Bath.
- Marmaduke House. This city centre house has everything you could want for a Bath weekend break, with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and pretty gardens. Even better, it has parking for 3 cars and is just 3 minutes’ walk from the sights and sounds of central Bath.
- Monmouth Mews. This 4-bedroom Georgian style town house certainly has the wow factor, being both beautiful decorated and incredibly spacious. Take 10 of your friends and family to Monmouth Mews and enjoy fantastic living and dining areas, popping easily into the centre of Bath or the beautiful Royal Victoria Park just minutes away.
- Week Farm Manor. Fancy living like a movie star for the weekend? Week Farm Manor on the outskirts of Bath fits the bill perfectly, a huge country pile with space for up to 20 people and just a 10-minute drive from the city centre.
- Leigh House. This is the perfect option for large parties, as it combines both Leigh Bake House and Leigh Barn to sleep up to 18 people. Located on the outskirts of Bath in the picturesque town of Bradford on Avon, this luxurious converted barn and cottage is just one train stop from Bath Spa.