How to Book
In order to book your property please:
- Choose the property you wish to book by clicking on the search by button on the top right of this page to choose your property.
- When you are on the property page please click book now.
- Choose the dates you wish to book and this will then take you into a booking form.
- The terms and conditions are found in the booking form or you can review them here.
- If you are paying by card then the booking form will allow you to pay on line. If you are paying by cheque or bank transfer then we will provide you with further information to allow you to do this once you have sent the form.
A deposit of 50% is due at the time of booking with the balance due 6 weeks before arrival. In the event your arrival time is within 6 weeks of sending your booking form then full payment would be due.
Please note there is a refundable damage deposit, payable with the balance and this will vary according to the property and the length of your stay. The minimum deposit is for stays of under 2 weeks, then for 2-3 week breaks and a higher amount for 3-4 week stays. Please be aware that when booking online, the minimum damage deposit amount will be reflected. For bookings 2 weeks and over, this amount will be adjusted in the payment confirmation we email you and is detailed underneath the property calendar. Damage deposits for rental periods over 4 weeks are to be advised at the point of booking.
Please note, we do not accept International Bank Transfers for damage deposits, therefore the balance of the rent may be paid by International Transfer but the damage deposit will need to be paid by card.
The rental price includes all utilities except telephone calls and the properties are provided with a welcome pack, linen, toiletries and towels. For durations 11 days or longer the property will be serviced weekly; the accommodation will be cleaned, beds changed and linen refreshed. Should you wish to have additional cleaning and/or linen changes this can be arranged at an additional charge. Please see terms and conditions.